The North Carolina legal system can seem confusing and even intimidating. Working with a knowledgeable bail bondsman can take away some of your confusion and stress. The team at Ripley's Affordable Bail Bonding can tell you exactly how to bail someone out of jail in Charlotte, North Carolina. All you have to do is call our office, and we'll provide you with all of the bail bond information you need.
Get the bail bond information you need by consulting the team at Ripley's Affordable Bail Bonding in Charlotte, North Carolina today.
Do you know how to bail someone out of jail? You may have a few questions about the bail bonds process. Here are some questions we are frequently asked along with their answers:
1. What is a bail bond? If you've been arrested, the local court will set a bail amount or the price to get you out of jail until your trial. Once you appear in court, the money is returned to you. A bail bond allows you to pay this amount by borrowing from a bondsman.
2. How much is the fee on a bail bond? Our bondsmen charge only 5% to 10% of the bail posted.
3. Where are you located? We'll come to you at your home or the jail, depending on your needs.
4. How does the bail bond process work? You'll call our team with information on your arrest and pay us a small fee to pay your full bail amount. You can watch this short video to learn more:
5. Do you accept collateral? We only accept cash for collateral.
6. What payment types are accepted? We accept credit cards and PayPal, as well as cash for premiums.
Ready to claim your freedom? Get started now by calling 704-492-0097.